This is the new member of our Family, the previous owners called him Spike, but I still don't feel that's his name, I wish we never asked what they name him because that makes it harder to find another name....Any suggestions?He was born in March and is such a good puppy!!!!
The potty training is getting better...last night he didn't go in his crate all night, he waited and when I woke up, took him outside and he peed, but then he went poo on my carpet, I guess I rush him in a little early, you know, too windy for me, I was getting cold.
This picture I took the day we got him, as you can imagine, the kids didn't let him on the ground one minute, on this picture they were deciding who was going to hold him next.






Maddie is funny gal! You'll never have to look far for a puppy sitter. You have one right next door:)
ReplyDeleteThe kids do such a great job with Spike.
I think his name is Rocky now.
ReplyDeleteI like Rocky...that's cute! How fun!! Our puppy is huge! :)
ReplyDelete