Pages

This is our Family

This is our Family

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fabrizio's Preeschool Graduation

My sweet little boy! He looked so handsome in his suit...He got it wen he turn 4, it was too big but it was what he wanted for his birthday so it's been hanging on his closet since and finally for his graduation he told me; Mom: my teacher said that we can wear church clothes but I want to wear my suit because she said that we have to look good!! he was so exited about his graduation and we almost got late; I've never been in that park before and got lost... We got there just on time!.... (Well, they started a little late waiting for him) Lol.
He grabbed his diploma so quickly and I was trying to get the picture of him hugging the teacher wile Alessandro was about to fall from the table.... O well....

Mr. Hidden Personality Award!!!!


He told me; Mom I really love my teacher Jill and I'm going to miss her so much, can I please keep this school?



Fabrizio is by the chicks that they witnessed hacking from their eggs and watched grow at their class room.





This was really funny, they were to release the butterflies that they watched since they were caterpillars, they all wanted to see and the butterflies wouldn't come out, it took them a wile....They were just falling to the ground.
Make new friends but keep the old, one is silver and the other is gold... (the letters of the song) I know Fabrizio is going to have a lot of new friends now that he's going to Kindergarten. (I changed the batteries and forgot to set the date on the camera, did you notice? lol.)

2 comments:

  1. Fabrizio looks so handsome!
    Miss Jill did a great job...teaching short and long vowels sounds...I was impressed....those kids are practically ready to read!
    THanks for inviting us:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing lovely games. I wonder how much fun it will add to my Phoenix kindergarten. I cannot wait till sunrise when to play these games with my kids.

    ReplyDelete